Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sugar Rush

Over the last twelve hours I have texted my sister Erin all of the following photos. 





When she says stuff like

"Never call me again!"

and

 "I'm going to change my number, I swear I am!",

what I think she means is

 "I need more Sugar, keep those pictures coming".

On a completely unrelated side note, I am back to reading my straight romance novels again.

 Oh yes, I took a strange foray into male romance novels.

 I'm sure this surprises no one as every other post is about my love of gay men.

I just didn't find them that satisfying.

 No one was a duchess, hiding from an arranged marriage, pretending to a be a governess.

 And no one was a spinster wall flower, who somehow makes a wicked earl fall in love with her.

 And no one was getting secretly pregnant with a Greek billionaire's love child. 

Everyone was a cowboy.

Or a cop.

Or sometimes both.

 And once a demon.

Yes, a demon.

Surprisingly enough,

 a (demon)cowboy dating a (red headed) cop isn't as romantic as one might assume. 
(Don't worry. Caleb ends up changing into a human at the end.  Because Jake's love saved him.)
Anyway, Sugar and I have to go to bed now.

Well, I have to go to bed, Sugar has to trounce around the bed and try and keep me awake.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. So I have to know if 50 Shades Of Grey is on your summer reading list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally planning to read it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete