Friday, August 10, 2012

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. Switch!

It's Random Thoughts Thursday!

 Let's do this dance!!

The crazy weather in PA right now
1. Weasley is dead.

That's my car, in case you were wondering.

Oh Weasley, Weasley... I had a small ceremony at the garage.

 It was pouring rain and my dad was taking the plates off, cursing at me to get my stuff out of the car.

That man has no sense of ceremony.


2. Of course it came at the perfect time.

 Because I am moving 60 miles from my current job.

 It's not like I needed a car or anything.

 Nope. I can totally bike that.
 (I just hope my clients are ok with me wearing spandex)


3. Speaking of which I am moving home.

 As in my parents house.

The twisted thing is that it is completely by choice.

We'll see how things go.

There may be some self medicating happening.


4.I have the greatest big brother ever.

He helped me clean out and move almost my entire apartment in one day.

All in exchange for a value meal from McDonald's.

Thanks a million Dave!!
(then my dad moved everything else and drove me around the county in the craziest rain storm ever. Who needs a hot, Latin, synchronized diving, metro sexual husband when you've got a dad and brother like these?)


5. My birthday video for Danielle needs more work.

 It might not be ready until her next birthday:)

 It's totally worth waiting for.
A little preview: in the video Elly discusses her desire to gun someone down in cold blood:)

6. Is it wrong that I have brought up the men's synchronized diving team in every therapy session with my clients?


7. Other bi-linguals...do you ever have entire weeks where you feel like you are tripping over every word?

 My spanish has been so scattered this week.

 I mean, I have on and off days but I've been off for week and it's driving me crazy!!

So, this was the most random of all random thoughts updates.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment