Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And so it goes

I can't stop listening to Billy Joel's Storm
 Front album.

Leningrad makes me feel like I'm 10 again, listening to my dad explain about the Cold War.


I really need to write him a blog tribute.

 Especially with him going into surgery soon.

Maybe I'll make him read my entire blog while he recuperates.


I've got a new plan for dealing with my long commute.

 It involves taking every Thursday off, hiding from the cleaning people, and breaking into the regional directors office.
 (not for espionage or anything)


I wouldn't blog about espionage.

I would just do it.
(but only for a good cause. Like being a whistle blower. Or taking down Canada. Or lots of money)


I'm kind of officially over my love of gay romance novels.

There's just too many 'shape shifter' ones out there- you know, werewolves, etc.

 I blame Stephanie Meyers.
 (I should do a whole blog about what I blame Stephanie Meyers for. Because it's a long list. )


There's a little bit of a cat war going on here.

 Loyalties are being questioned.

 Backs are being stabbed.

 For my part,  I'm bribing all the cats, but most especially Thomas.
 (I can't resist his gizmo face.) 


This blog is all over the place.

 When I get done with work this weekend, I am going to get this thing organized!
(this is what happens when I don't take anxiety meds. I cope by making grandiose promises to organize things that really require no organization)

I am mildly obsessed with Paul Ryan.

 If he were from somewhere other than the cheese wheel of the US I might consider stalking him.

But that's a lot of jail time to possibly face for a Wisconsinite.


Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment