Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Let's take the boat out



I feel so frustrated by life at times. 

I wonder if God is testing me or if I just can't handle stress.

I was doing better in some ways; when I was taking anti-anxiety meds.

 But they made me feel kind of numb.

I don't want to have to choose between feeling either extremely anxious or numb.

 There has to be a middle ground.

I wonder if anyone else struggles with the same stuff as me.

As a therapist I have come to realize that a lot of experiences are more common than most people would think.

 But I still think I'm alone in my feelings most of the time.

I sometimes wish I were far away from this life of mine.

That I were somewhere cool and restful and where the stars were really bright. 
(This post is making me sound like I'm high- I'm not, I swear!)

Lori Ann

p.s.- I just read this quote and I love it!

"Forgiveness does not always lead to a healed relationship. Some people are not capable of love, and it might be wise to let them go along with the anger. Just wish them well and take care of yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment