Thursday, August 16, 2012

I remember when we broke up

Life lately, according to my iPhone.
 (I am so the next Rock star Diaries, I swear)


My cousin Emma was really obsessed with baking and decorating cupcakes.

 Maybe it's because she's 8.

This one was my favorite.

 It was kind of a crime to eat it.

That's art, baby!


My mother giving James kisses against his will.

 It's her favorite thing to do.


The student and the master.

 If only Ann (my grandmother) were in this picture, the evil trifecta would be complete!


Emma and my sweet baby Sugar.

 See?

I told you all of my cousins were gingers!

 They ALL look like this.

I am sooo jealous!


The oldest and youngest Wilson cousins.

Junior is 36 and Emma is 8.

It's a disconcerting feeling being on a cousin level with an 8 year old after being on aunt level with kids the same age for so long.


I didn't even get to testify.

But I did get to sit in the hallway of the Courtroom for 3 1/2 hours.

 With no phone.

Which meant no books.

I can't believe how dependent I've become on my Kindle app.

Beautiful(?) downtown Wilmington, Delaware. 

I really do love that there a few faithful followers of this bizarre blog.

I don't even have craft ideas or friend get togethers with fancy water containers and you still read.

Thanks for hanging in there through the excruciating ramblings of my inner monologue.

 It kinda brightens my life and inspires me to be a better blogger. 

Not a sundress wearing, Instagram photo taking better blogger.

 But maybe I'll limit myself to 3 cat related /obsessing about gay men posts per week;)

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Write about whatever you want. I love reading just what comes to your mind. It helps me "keep in touch" when I live so far away! Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I think you should be a writer. Maybe have your own colum. (spelling?) lol. You are so awesome Lorie. I have always loved and admired you. I miss our hang out sessions, and so does my husband. You are still and have always been his replacement wife plan. Keep posting. I look forward to your posts daily!!
    Peace out,
    Love your stalker,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete