Saturday, August 4, 2012

El hermano mio


Things have been really crazy in my life.

I am moving.

 I guess I am getting a new car.

 I might be changing jobs or transferring.

A lot is up in the air right now.

 I am trying to utilize the coping skills I teach my clients.

But that is no excuse for not writing a tribute to my brother.

 His birthday was yesterday. 

David is my only brother.

 The only boy in a family of 4 kids

. He's one of those unlucky smucks who got all sisters.

He's always been a good sport about it though.

That's who he is.

 He's just a good guy. 

He's influenced my life in a million and one ways and I doubt he even realizes it. 

David is smart, funny, financially astute
 (we call him "the Shylock"),

He's got the best memory of anyone I've ever met.

 He's kind and honest and he always does what is right.

 He's got amazing faith and he tries hard at everything he does. 

He just got his black belt. 

He's an incredible uncle. 

He's the best big brother I could have ever asked for. 

Thanks for everything, Dave.

 I hope this is the best year yet!! 

Love always,

Lumpo
(one of the snarfster sisters)

No comments:

Post a Comment