Sunday, June 2, 2013

You stole my heart

What I love about my life right now:

Singing "We are never EVER EVER getting back together...like ever" with Miss Elly Monroe. 
The notorious Monroe sisters
Seeing the Elly Bean and Jack-Jack give their testimonies today.


Listening to "Just give me a reason" by Pink and that guy from Fun. I am in love with his voice. He is my new Adam Levine.


Organizing my life. I think I do it to combat the seasonal affective disorder that hits me every summer. It is sooo hot here and that makes me angry and sad. 3 1/2 months until fall.

Speaking of which, I love PA summer thunderstorms. They are like no other rain I've ever experienced. 

I love that as I lose weight I am sleeping less and less. I think I average about 6-7 hours a day. Much better than 9-10. I want to be awake for my life.

Another side effect is the increased energy and focus. Which is odd because I am completely off caffeine and sugar but I am more focused and energized than ever. Anyway, I am starting to kind of dust off my life ambition list and I am thinking more and more that there is nothing I can't do if I want it enough. 


Being off facebook. It kind of reminds me of my relationship with caffeine. I didn't think I'd be able to get by without it, but ultimately it's kind of draining. 

Watching my sister's kids sporting events. They are still at an age where they get excited when they make a good play or their team wins. Something about their big smiles and excitement is so magical to me. 

Lori Ann




1 comment:

  1. You know I am really really proud of you. You ate taking charge of your life and you motivate me to do the same.

    ReplyDelete