Tuesday, March 9, 2010

J..J...J...J...Junior!! Part 5 of 6


To my only brother,

Junior.

 You and I have had a tempestuous relationship.

 Maybe it is that I am the youngest and you are the only boy..therefore we compete for 'special child' status.

Anyway, there is so much I want to say

. So many memories.

 Maybe I will list all of my favorite Junior quotes and memories...here we go...

1. "Umm...my name isn't Junior..you can call me Dave"

2. My dear brother Numpsie...Key, Dr Hong, my brother has forgiven me!

3. Getting your mission call and you opening it by the carts at Acme

4. Being in college together and all of my friends thinking you were cool!

5. All of our movie parties. There is nothing more fun than a Junior/ Lori Movie party, with popcorn and coke:)

6. All the packages you send the kids! they love their Uncle David..the only thing they love more than your packages is spending time playing with you. You are the only one who really gets on their level and enjoys that play time with them

7. You starting my nickname "Oreo" by calling me "ori" and also always telling me that I was a 'tangy baby"

8. Which leads us to our song "tainted love"

9. You getting your Eagle Scout. What a great night for all of us!

10. You being the first missionary on either side of our families. You set a great example for me.

There is so much more I could say.

David, you are one of the most Christ like people I know and I have learned alot from you, whether you realize it or not.

I am so proud of you and know that the future only hold great things for my big brother:)

Thanks for being so great.

and just for today..I will sign off as, your sister,


Lumpo

No comments:

Post a Comment