Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nobody knows it..Part 6 of 6


To my sister Eri,

You are the only person that I can talk to about  anything.

You never forget me.

You are funny, smart, and so fun.

I remember when you came home the Christmas before last, when I got you that plane ticket at like midnight on Christmas Eve..it was like, the party couldn't start until you got there.

You make everything more fun.

You are probably the best listener I have ever met.

 You not only take the time to sit and listen, you empathize.

You make me feel like I have been heard and understood.

You care about animals..even fat and lazy cats.

You are the only white girl I know who can dance.

There are too many memories for me to ever list here. 

We have spent the worst and best days of our lives together.

 From Dublin Village Apartments to Lower to Mormon Camp to Non Mormon Camp to Rexburg to Beaver Creek and on and on..


I know that sometimes you feel inadequate or different, but you shouldn't.

 Because I wish I was even half the person you are.

You have inherited Mom's charisma and Dad's cool factor.

You are the 'sunshine' to my 'moonbeam'

There is no one in the world I would rather have as my Irish twin.

The "real" Lor

1 comment:

  1. Lor! This was the nicest tribute ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really really nice! Thanks Lor!!!! My favorite Irish Twin!!! Love Eri

    ReplyDelete