Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Strong words in the staff room...


My new job is crazy. Which I love. Keeps life interesting.

I think my boss (who is famous for sending people inappropriate text messages) may be self medicating. I am scheduling all of my meeting with him when he is on an upswing.

My coworkers all have cliques. I love clique warfare. (thanks, Pam!)

I have already started my own alliance with the clinical director and her assistant.

I have approached a few others about an alliance, but I think they are afraid...or they think I'm crazy. Which is a win-win for me.

I am giving myself 3 more weeks to accomplish the following:

Form and break numerous alliances

Stab, minimum, three people in the back

Be the object of both pity and scorn

Steal someones lunchable from the staff fridge

Make someone fall in love with me (piece of cake)

Convert at least 2/3rd's of the day treatment clients to "team Jacob"

I know what you are thinking...how am I going to convert teenage girls to "team Jacob"? With their love of emotional thinking and lack of insight into what makes a healthy relationship, they are all strongly team Edward.

Don't worry.

My middle name is Persuasion.

(Well, it's actually Ann...I going to add that to my list of stuff to get done, though..."change my middle name to Persuasion")

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I think you want clique, not cliche. Good luck on the Team Jacob thing, though. Maybe you should use visuals.

    ReplyDelete