Friday, March 12, 2010

These are my confessions..Part 2


It's Friday, so I guess I will confess:

I am slowly turning into my clients (who are, for the most part, 15 year old boys)

I stayed up late last night, eating gummi bears, drinking coke, and playing super mario brothers on the Wii

I spend WAY too much time thinking about song selection for American Idol contestants

But seriously, it's Rolling Stones week next week and there are some songs that had better be chosen...I'm looking at you, 19th Nervous Breakdown!

Yesterday, my niece said to me "Aunt Lori, we DO NOT eat poop"

What kind of life am I living that she felt the need to give me that reminder?

I keep rereading Hunger Games, hoping that it will make the third book in the series somehow get published faster

I want someone else I know to watch Glee..then we can obsess about it together!

I love more temperate weather, but I have always hated Spring...something about the pastels and Easter hats and fake green grass in Easter baskets..it makes me angry

Maybe because I know it's a harbinger of things to come..the dreaded SUMMER
Except for the 4th of July, I despise sum.mer!

 The heat..my gosh, the heat!
 
Lori Ann

p.s.- I will complete my final two blog tributes tomorrow..yeah, now you've got something to look forward to this weekend, don't you? :)

8 comments:

  1. I often have to be reminded not to eat poop. Sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gummi bears...or gummi anything is my favorites. And so are video games. And Pop.
    It's nice to see someone out there who isn't to thrilled about summer like me. I can handle a week maybe but then I'm ready for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know anyone else who watches Glee? Sheeess, I hardly know anyone who doesn't! I'll obsess with you. For starters, how come we have to wait until April?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you. Because I also need reminders not to eat poop.
    And I would love a state where the weather is always like Fall...somewhere around 65 degrees, sunny, breezy...yep...do you know where that might be??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol thats one my son hasnt said to me yet haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glee? Yes. Summer? I freaking LOVE IT. can't wait for it. Almost soulmates, almost.

    PS-Would you stop eating poop already?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just started Hunger Games! It's good then? Rereadable? Super Mario on Wii is awesome. AND. Oh. That's all I have to say. I haven't blogged for a long time .. I guess I should do that before I play on other blogs. Argg...

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOw do you hate spring? I love it! but that may just be because it is when I was born. I can't wait for the Hunger Games to come out! I also started watching Glee, but is it back on yet? If it is I keep missing it!

    ReplyDelete