Thursday, March 4, 2010

These are my confessions..


Ok, I am feeling really passive aggressive today, so it seemed like a good time to take a break from tributes and CONFESS:)

My friend Melissa does Friday confessionals..you should check her out:)

I confess:
I have always said that I am so glad to have been raised by my parents, they taught me alot, etc.

 But I am beginning to change my mind because, while my parents raised me to defer to other people, show everyone respect, and be polite, apparently most people around me were raised to be complete a&(@h&@$^s!

Case in point: my neighbors.

I live in an apartment complex that has numbered parking spots.

 We have all gotten several notices about only parking in YOUR spot.

 Which I NEVER fail to do.

 My spot isn't super close to my door, but even if there are no other cars in the lot, I PARK IN MY SPOT.

 And yet, my neighbors and 20 of their closest friends feel like its ok for me to move out to guest parking, because they need my spot.

 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 I hate my neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!

I confess:

It bothers me that I write blog tributes to people and then they don't even write a comment on them.

I confess:

I have finally realized something about my family: each person in my family has a side that I LOVE and a side that I don't like very much.

Do you see what I mean?

 PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE.

Oh well, if you can't say what you are thinking on your blog, where can you? :)

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. As a former apartment tenet with SUCKY neighbors, I feel your pain! We had a huge problem with the language people would use in our old condo. If our windows were open Sam would always hear people saying the F word. Then he started saying it (for a while we convinced him that people were saying "duck"). My breaking point came when two, um shall we say,"ghetto" grown men got into a screaming fight in the parking lot and were saying that word over and over. I was putting Sam in the car, but I was so mad that I marched over to them (still holding Sam's hand) and started screaming at the them stop saying that word and that my 3 year old was now repeating it. They looked at me, said "Ok" and started yelling at each other again. Not sure if that was the smartest thing to do but I was so angry!
    Your parking dilemma made me think of another post my friend wrote- you can find it here:

    http://ohthehubanity.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-would-good-neighbors-do.html

    Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, stay out of my parking spot, or I will have to beat you up! That is soooo annoying. And I am sad I haven't visited for a bit because I am missing all these amazing tributes! You are surrounded by amazing people, but they are SO lucky to have YOU, and that you have the gift of not just loving, but letting others know you love them and why. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete