Sunday, June 6, 2010

Don't Stop Thinking about tomorrow


              I got this new Polaroid thing I can't              This is Jack and Danielle's house at sunset
                 stop using..this is my living room


I've been reading other people's blogs again. 

Sometimes I get wrapped up in them, like I am reading a book. I wonder what the next chapter will hold.  

Blogs have been both good and bad in my life. Bad, in that they are an AMAZING time waster, and good in that they inspire me. 

Inspire me in everything from craft projects, to home decor, to testimonies, to living life as an adventure. Chances are, if I have read your blog, I've been inspired by one post or another. 

I think, of all of my gifts from God, that's the one I love the most. The ability that I have to so easily be inspired by others and to not be disheartened by my own lack of talent, but instead feel a rush of energy, like "Oh, I want to do that to!" 

I have had this feeling recently, like change is coming and it is going to be good change. I think I have a lot of growing to do, as a person, an aunt, a blogger, a therapist, just about every aspect of my life.
I am kinda excited for what the future holds. 

So, buckle your seat belts, because the coming months are going to be awesome!! 

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. Awww Lo-Lee! I remember how excited I was when I found you on Facebook- and then discovered your blog! You know how some people wake up and have a coffee while reading the morning paper? I wake up, have cereal and read your blog. You are my daily dose and I love it! Thanks for inspiring me daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    I feel the same way about your blog! You need to post EVERY day:) Danielle and I were talking about you tonight (i was trying to entertain her while she painted her closet). We are so excited for your adventure and we were talking about the old days and how pretty you and all your sisters turned out to be:) (almost as stunningly beautiful as us Hinsdales!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearrr lori, i lovee you way whole bigg ima miss u alott, ya kno with me leaving and all that sad junk; lorri your a grrrreeeattt, person you have changed my life a lott ima miss you:( i hopee that you have great experiences in your life, and that very onetreats you well because your a very special preson, & ilove you, byeee.
    maddie<3

    ReplyDelete