Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm walking on sunshine

There is a lot going on right now. For the past few months, I haven't had much inspiration as far as blogging, but now I have like 12 post ideas a day. 
I must be in the manic cycle of my bi-polar  ummm....I must be inspired! 
Anyway, today two amazing things happened.


         Amazing thing # 1                                  Amazing Thing # 2
                                                                           

 Amazing Thing # 1
  My completion of a wreath for my door. 
People, I am not crafty. I LOVE to craft, but I have no skills. So, while this wreath is far from perfect, I am just excited to have made something to beautify my home. (And give my neighbors even more reason to be jealous! :)

Amazing Thing # 2 
   Today, my sister and her little posse of tow headed munchkins showed up at my work and brought me flowers! I was so surprised and excited! They are so sweet and I will remember this forever. Sigh...I am going to miss those babies when they leave.

Anyway, as long as this crazy swing is going , I will be blogging every day.
 Every thought that comes into my head.

Oh yeah. Summer just got even more awesome!
 
Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. I love that wreath! How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it on this blog that I like:) It's VERY easy. I intended it to be all one color, but the walmart ran out of white felt. Here is the link for how to make it!! http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/12/diy-project-kristens-ruffly-felt-wreath.html

    YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!! ENTERTAIN ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a version of that wreath at the Q-mart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, its nice to know that the Qmart is continuing to sell high quality merchandise!

    ReplyDelete