Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm trying to tell you something about my life


I wish that I were at home

I know you have all been enjoying having me blog every thought that comes into my mind...let's hope this keeps up..there is no telling how much inspiration and joy I have brought to the lives of my readers with these daily blog updates:) 

Here is what has been going on in my life..in no particular order.

1. I was going through caffeine withdrawal tonight, so I went to McD's to get a large coke. Which, upon arriving home, I spilled all over the floor. Ahhhh!!!!! Needless to say, it was the McDonalds workers lucky night, getting to see me twice in a twenty minute span. :)

2. Speaking of exotic foods, I got Danielle and I some Japanese the other night. That's right, I am branching out. And honestly, if you are looking for quality, authentic Japanese..look no further than the rural South. 

3. I have been making progress on my Summer Goals. I learned how to use my camera, which I am counting as 1 photography skill. Also, I had big plans to get a tan this weekend, but there was a graduation party at my sisters neighbors house, so I couldn't lay out. (well, I could have, but I didn't want to take the attention away from the graduate and have it focused on my hot bod)

4. My dad is coming down tomorrow, to help Danielle work on finishing up the repairs, painting, etc in her house. I wish wish wish wish wish wish that I could have him come in as a guest speaker at the alternative school I work at. At least 75% of the group discussions I do with my therapy groups are formatted around lectures he gave me growing up. 

5. I am trying to plow through Pride and Prejudice. What is it about Jane Austen I just don't get?

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. If you figure it out about Jane Austen, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just lurk, but I had to comment on this one. I totally get the movie versions of Jane Austen's classics, but I don't get the books. I have tried numerous times to read them, but it just doesn't work. So archaic, so whiny. Now, the movie of Sense and Sensibilty...divine. The book...not so much. I know, take away my woman card, whatever. Yes, I get more satisfaction out of Sookie Stackhouse and Edward Cullen. I guess I am a modern woman. So, then take away my archaic, antique, whiny woman card.

    ReplyDelete