Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tonight we're going to party like 2009!

You know, being LDS you don't get to "party" like most young people.

I spent the majority of my twenties working, serving a mission, and finishing 6 years of college.

I've always felt like I missed out on my chance to have some wild and crazy nights.

Well, that feeling is gone because now I've got some younger friends.

And boy, oh boy..do they know how to party!!

Last night...

We totally got "trashed"

We played games all night
(and by 'all night' we mean 930..that's right, an hour and a half past bedtime!)

Then everyone "passed out"

What happens at Aunt Lori's, stays at Aunt Lori's!

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. That is cute! You must be the coolest aunt EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jackie:) I try my best, Mindi:) We never had a lot of interaction with our aunts and uncles and I want to change that for my nieces and nephews:)

    ReplyDelete