Friday, June 11, 2010

Just when I thought I'd said all I could say

It's time for Friday Confessions.


Glamazon has the best confessions. Also her blog has been redesigned..which makes me want to redesign this blog...don't make me fight you for blog superiority, Glamazon! I have like 2 followers, and I am not afraid to get a third!!

Anyway...on with the CONFESSIONS!!

1. My bath mat has been puked on twice this week. Neither time by me. Also, my bed was puked on. You'd think I was having raves and drinking parties here...nope, just Wii parties with my nieces and nephews. Apparently, some people can't stomach a combination of coke, pringles, oreos, french fries, popsicles,chicken nuggets, cheese and starbursts. (I'm looking at you, Katy Monroe...and no, being 2 is not an excuse!)

2. I still keep waiting for the "real" therapist to come to my work. When a child tells me something traumatic that happened to them or that they are depressed, I start looking around frantically, thinking "Shouldn't there be a professional here to deal with this?"....then I remember...that person is me. Yikes.

3. I wish I could spend my life crafting and doing fun service projects for people. I could do that for the next 60 years, no problem. Unfortunately, neither of those activities "pays the bills". Dang it, bills! Why don't you want me to craft??

4. My brother in law is moving up to Pennsylvania today to start his new job on Monday. He's staying with my parents for a little while until he and my sister sell their house. ha ha ha....good luck with my parents Jack...ha ha ha. 

5. It's 7:21 and I am eating the breakfast of Champions...coke. 

6. USA versus England in soccer on Saturday. I love America and am proud to be an American, but when it comes  to soccer, my allegiance is based on hotness (which is also how I vote in major elections). Wayne Rooney plays for England...so....sorry America...(although if you win, I am will jumping right back on board!)

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. ahh the things we could do if it weren't for the bills!! LOL! sorry about the puking on ur bath mat & bed... no more pringles & oreos with WII for 2 year olds LOL! Can I have some though? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would of puked with that combination.

    Hoping to be home in time to see the game. Go USA

    ReplyDelete