Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let's get it on


Thanks to my amazing blogging friend, MINDY, I have won the Plastic Joy award..which means that I must now reveal, to my immense blogging audience, which five celebrities I would love to hook it up with!!!
*sorry for all of those of you who did not make the list- there's always next year*
That's right...it's Lolee's "Let's Get It On" List of 2010...which will now be a yearly feature:)
1. Russel Crowe

I only knew of him as a rude, drunken Aussie until...Robin Hood. Holy Hannah, that man puts the hot in the "tall, dark, handsome, and hot"!!

2. Vince Vaughn
Funniness beats out hotness any day. Hands down. I think my favorite line from Dodgeball is when he says "Look White, we didn't come here to "rumble"..


3. Cris Colfer
Kurt from Glee...its because he is younger than me and gay. It's an irresistible combination:)

4. Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre

It will be great once he leaves Jane...and stops being fictional..

5. Joshua Jackson
Hot back in the Dawsons Creek days..even hotter now:)

Lori Ann
 
*editors note*- I want to formally apologize to both David Beckham and Alan Rickman, who should have been all over this list! I can only claim that I was temporarily mislead by dang Russel Crowe and his Robin Hood hotness!*


2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to agree with most of those but especially Mr. Rochester. he's looking mighty fine in that picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Joshua Jackson was always the best on Dawson's creek..what was his name?? Paycee? I can't remember. But yeah that whiny b Joey didn't deserve this piece of man-meat she was better off with that crybaby Dawsome...

    ReplyDelete