Monday, June 7, 2010

The List


Lori’s List of Summer Goals

1. Get a tan

2. Write the first ten chapters of my book

3. Go away for a weekend

4. Read 10 books on the greatest books of all time list

5. Get budget organized

6. Pay off car by September

7. Use entire dental deductible

8. Go to Chiropractor

9. Walk 1 mile
(I hate walking)

10. Write in journal minimum 4 days per week

11. Update and organize blog

12. Go camping at least once

13. Buy myself flowers once a week

14. Get a chemical peel

15. Spend 150 hours outside

16. See 6 sunrises

17. See 6 sunsets

18. Learn 5 new photography skills

19. Test for my LCSW

20. Take the midnight train to Georgia
 
Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I thought you had already written more than 10 chapters in your book, or is this a new book??? Tell me you didn't stab Captain Jack the one-eye cat in the back; he's already down to his last life!

    ReplyDelete