Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside

This is my second attempt at decorating my tree. Equally bizarre/trashy as the first time:)

I can't stop listening to and watching this!

I initiated an unauthorized Christmas themed potluck at work. 

It's going to be Monday morning at 11 am.

You are all invited!

Lori Ann

p.s.- Once again the South has had the last laugh.

 After an unseasonably hot and long summer, it is now unseasonably cold.

 Apparently there is no benefit to living here.

 You are going to be extra hot in the summer and extra cold in the winter. 

Well, there is the barbecue and hot accents...humm...maybe its worth it..

3 comments:

  1. It's totally wild and gorgeous!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that arrangement. And how much do we LOVE Blaine? I would trade any of the original Glee members to see more of him on that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you anonymous! It looks so magical at night too:)

    Tyler, I totally agree. I love Blaine. Like seriously, I think its really love this time. Every one else bores me. Except Sue. She is my mentor:)

    ReplyDelete