Thursday, December 2, 2010

Random Thoughts

Ok, so...

1. I got myself one of several Christmas gifts I have planned for good ole' number 1 this year...

A SEWING MACHINE!

 I named her Hester and let me tell you..she is temperamental.

 She and I have been trying to make a table runner out of sparkly penguin fabric and she is not as enthused as I. 

2. I made my "holiday to do list" today.
 (that was probably an unnecessary use of quotations, but I can't stop, I am the same way with the semi colon. I never know when its needed and I feel a desire to throw it in everywhere)

 ANYWAY, on my list this year: see a choir concert, go to Midnight Mass, get a real tree, have a 'shopping and movie' day, have a baking day, volunteer on Christmas day, etc.

3. I never did review the Harry Potter movie.

 I know my readers are clamoring for my thoughts: I liked it.

 I have come to realize that I can never truly LOVE a Harry Potter movie because of all that they leave out.

 I think my heart will always be most broken by them leaving out SPEW.

 It's what inspired me to write my own manifesto!

 Anyway, I CANNOT wait for the last one.

 Battle of Hogwarts, the Prince's Tale, Kings Cross Station, Epilogue..its going to be amazing!

4. The company Christmas Party is tomorrow night.

 I am going with two agendas.

 1. Revenge. 

2. Win some awards, baby! 

Every year they distribute these random awards.

 I've won the Michelangelo creativity award 3 years running..I don't want my streak to be broken.

5. My James just turned 7.

 And let me tell you something..7 never looked so good. 

6. Happy Hanukkah to all of my Jewish peeps.

 You know who you are, gremlin!
 (Seriously though, I really find almost all Jewish people to be hot.) 

(I'm telling you all this because you are a NTK basis..a Need To Know basis..and you all needed to know)

(look for further personal revelations in the future)

7. My parents are back from Paris and London.

Apparently they had a great time. I am so happy for them.



Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment