Monday, December 20, 2010

Scones and Sisters

I rarely remember to count my blessings.

As my sisters always say, I like to be the martyr.

Today, I am thankful for two things.

One, for my sisters.

Erin

 for sending these:
yay for presents, it's nice to see something under my tree! Thank you for knowing what makes me happy, Eri!

And

Danielle

for making me laugh with a story that will go down in Hinsdale family folklore for years to come!!


Also, I am thankful for my new desire to bake.


Today I made scones.


Bread dough, rolled out after rising, cut into pieces and fried.


OH. MY. GOSH.


I ate ALL  of them with honey butter in about 2 minutes.

 Literally.


It's been a magical Christmas season and I couldn't ask for more!


Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. So if it's a story that will go down in Hinsdale Family History, why didn't you share!

    ReplyDelete