Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas is Here!

Top Left: my bread bowl- Center: driving through the snow with Dad- Top Right- Dinner at the Monroes
Middle left: My Christmas Gifts- Center: My Christmas El,f cleaning my car, Middle Right: Midnight Mass
Bottom Left: homemade tamales from my clients- Center: the elf at work again!- Bottom Right: it freaks my family out that I am baking:) 

Christmas, Oh Christmas.

It has been a strange and fabulous holiday. 

While you were all opening gifts with your family, sipping hot chocolate by the fire, and eating Grandmom's green bean casserole...

I was attending Midnight Mass, opening the most random assortment of gifts from my Irish twin, eating with other people's in-laws, getting hit on by drunken Mexican men riding their bikes through the snow, and cracking the whip on my personal Christmas Elf. 

The Christmas Elf being my dad.

 Who showed up by surprise.

 And has been cleaning my apartment, driving me all over the county, watching Twilight movies with me, and cooking me the best late night Christmas steak and potato dinner ever!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I hope your day has been as festive as mine!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment