Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's never too late to feel brand new

Ok

I am going to get the jump on all of you with my

 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011!!

Luckily I gave up heroin, stripping, and ice tea last year, so on to something new..

Resolution # 1 THE MONEY GOAL

NO DEBIT CARD.

Most of my money goes to pointless crap impulse purchases.

  I want to save money and pay off my evil evil student loans things, so I am getting rid of the card.

 I will keep the number for online payments, etc, but, for everything else, I will have to withdraw cash from the bank.

Resolution # 2 THE PERSONAL APPEARANCE GOAL

I hate my hair.

 Well, I don't HATE it, but all I do is wear it in a sloppy pony tail every single day.

This year my goal is to DO MY HAIR EVERY DAY.


Resolution # 3 THE I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT FOR YEARS GOAL

I have been wanting to write a book for years.

This year, it is going to happen.

 If I write a page a day, it should take me about a year.


Resolution # 4 THE LIFE AMBITION GOAL

As you may know, I have a book of Life Ambitions.

 Everything from sky diving to being in a flash mob to reading the 100 greatest books of all time.

 My goal for 2011 is to accomplish at least 12 of those goals- at the rate of 1 per month:)

Well, there a million other things that I would like to improve, do, etc. but these are the main resolutions for the year 2011.

Boo Yah!

Lori Ann

p.s.- Starting in 2011, my blog titles will switch from song lyrics to quotes from movies/tv:)So get excited for that!

1 comment:

  1. Are you starting a new book, or is Captain Jack finally going to grace the literary world with his presence?

    ReplyDelete