Friday, December 3, 2010

A Merry Christmas

You guys! 

Tonight was my office Christmas Party.

 It was hilarious and super fun.

 and INSANE.

# 1- I started and participated in a DANCE OFF!! 
(which was one of my life goals!)
Not me, but the starting team on the dance off!!

# 2- I was offered secret alcohol that was being passed around in green cups! 

# 3- I won the "Michelangelo Award" for the most creative person, for the 3rd year straight!


People were chanting my name!

 My company's Christmas party is the one time a year that I feel what its like to be popular.

 I don't know what it is,
 (maybe the alcohol they are drinking!)

but I genuinely feel like every one's favorite at this party.

 It's a nice feeling.

This party was the kick off to my holiday season, and it looks like it is going to be an amazing Christmas season!!

Lori Ann 

2 comments:

  1. I should have been there to watch you claim your award. Pity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Where were you?? I swear that I was the only one not getting secretly drunk! Also, the video that they made was HILARIOUS!!! Mike might put it on youtube!

    ReplyDelete