Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tidings of Comfort and Joy!

Happy Festivus, people!!

I called my sisters for the airing of grievances, wrapped foil around a paper towel roll for the aluminum pole, and put my laundry away for the feats of strength.

It was truly a festivus miracle!!



Anyway, I have finally figured out my

  Christmas menu

Here we go..

Beverage: Cranberry Ginger Ale on ice

Appetizer: Homemade spinach dip, in a homemade bread bowl
The bread bowl just  came out of the oven! Is it just me, or does this bread bowl look like a spaceship? Oh yeah..this is gonna be the BEST Christmas dinner ever!! 
Main Course: Steak, a Twice baked potato, and some fancy salad

Dessert: Trifle made with strawberry cake and strawberries.

The only thing on this list that I have made before are the twice baked potatoes, so it will be a celebration of experimental cooking!

 Wish me luck!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment