Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I wake up every morning, feeling like P.Diddy..

SOME POSTS REQUIRE MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT. THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THOSE POSTS. PRESS PLAY AND GO TO AROUND THE 25 SECOND MARK!!


I went to my intern's house tonight for a Glee party tonight.

Because I like to keep things professional and everything.

It was me, my intern, and her cat.

Wow.

We were lucky the cops weren't called, because with that kind of combo, it was inevitable that this party was going to be off the chain. 

Anyway..

Can I just say that her house was AMAZING!!!

She has a sleigh bed, a spare bedroom, a giant walk in closet, leather furniture, a giant tub, and SO MUCH MORE!!

And here I remain, in my small, decidedly shady 1 bedroom.

When I move I am so upgrading.

Because I am moving, people.

I am leaving North Carolina on June 5th.

Moving back home to Pennsylvania.

Sweet home Pennsylvania.

Lori Ann

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I thought you were waiting til September though. Now I have to make sure I get the appropriate amount of time with my crazy mormon former supervisor in within a much faster timeframe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! You have some good taste, because I think that both North Carolina and Pennsylvania are two of the prettiest states. I'm excited to see your new digs as well! Are you going to be near the folks and Danielle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a job yet, so that will determine where I live. (how responsible, right?) I would love to live in Chester County, which is south of Philadelphia. It's Amish country!!

    Laura, I decided that I just can't do another summer here. Feb. has already been too hot for me! I can't imagine July!!!
    You were totally in my dream last night. I dreamed that Diane and I were talking about Glee, and you walked in and said "Isn't this the internship support group?" but your hair was like waving, like a fan was blowing it, or something. Very model-esque. I wonder what it all means:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lor, You have to live close enough for game nights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't quit your job until you find a new one otherwise you might leave Chatmoss for the D&T hotel were you can have glee battles with Jr and Uncle Walt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how exciting, I can't wait to hear where you end up!! I just saw the Glee episode where Kirk met Blaine---I thought of you the entire time! Last night they showed the episode with Gwenyth Paltrow. I hope that isn't the end of Terri- She is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I heard she will be back at some point. Isn't Blaine BEAUTIFUL?? I totally support you making Andrew wear blazers and sing you Katy Perry songs:)

    Jackie.. Counselling D and T will most likely BE my new job. I will smack Walt if he won't give up the TV on Glee night!!!

    Danielle..Game night is on! Especially if we can play with our "helpers" to cheer us on and give us game advice. (I call Chuckie!)

    ReplyDelete