Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

Was it just me, or did tonight's episode of Glee leave you feeling apathetic and unsatisfied?

It might be time to fixate on a new show.

Any suggestions?

Anyway, welcome to the first of this week's blog features

THIS WEEK IN MISSION HISTORY

Today, we turn our attention to the day before Valentines Day, about a year and a week into my mission.

Wow..after being a missionary for so long, I bet my journal was full of uplifting thoughts and personal revelation and concern for my investigators...let's find out...


For those of you who don't speak Spanish, "La voy a Matar" means "I am going to kill her"
(I made it a point to write my meanest thoughts in Spanish, in case my mother/future generations ever read it)

I think the best word's to describe myself as a missionary are: Spiritual, Mature, and Bi-Polar Completely Emotionally Stable. 

Hermana Hinsdale 

1 comment:

  1. Stop. Stop right now. I think I peed my pants reading this. Why is this so funny to me? I love your mission journal!

    ReplyDelete