Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Valentines Eve, People...do you know where your chocolates are?

It feels like another Random Thoughts Night!

Let's do this thing! 

I got "Tiny Dancer" for free on itunes

. For FREE, people! 


I've been lost in "I just got an iPhone" world for a few days.

 I am back now.


I made chicken pot pie tonight.

 It was so-so. 


What should I make myself for Valentines Dinner tomorrow night?

 Ohhh..maybe I'll have a candle lit dinner!

I make it a point to do stuff for myself, even though I'm single.

 I got tired of waiting for some man to do it for me so..

I buy myself flowers.

I make myself fancy dinners.

and this year..

I'm buying myself some diamonds. 

It's kind of an awesome year to be in relationship with myself!

Erin has given me permission to obsess about Glee.

 It's my new Dawsons Creek.


It feels like spring here.

 Thank you, South, for living up to all of my dreams of a breezy, almost snow free winter.

 i <3 you!



Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I bought myself flowers too! After years of having Andrew buy me bouquets of carnations, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Is that wrong??? I think I'm actually anti-valentines day. It's too much pressure. Enjoy your night though!
    Oh, and I took a quiz to see what city I was most compatible with...and it was a town in the Blue Ridge Mountains in NC! It looks like we are destined to be neighbors!

    ReplyDelete