Monday, February 14, 2011

You know where that is, Poppin' Fresh? It's on the wrong side of the tracks.

BEST.VALENTINES.DAY.EVER.

Exhibit A: A surprise from my "secret admirer" aka the coolest girl at my work

Exhibit B: My candlelit dinner
 (consisting of steak, baked potato, strawberry cheesecake,strawberries,sparkling cider..and some Tracey Chapman on my iPhone)

Exhibit C: 
70 degree weather. 

Exhibit D:
 One super hot foot soaking with my new peppermint foot scrub.

 My feet feel so smooth and they smell like Christmas!


Exhibit E: New pics of Darren Criss. Oh. My.Gosh.

It's been a great Valentine's Day.

 I hope all of yours were thrilling and romantic and everything of which you've ever dreamed!

Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. Lori, you always make me smile. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A homemade valentine is on the way. She did, however, eat the lollipop she originally taped onto it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that secret admirer of yours must be pretty darn cool! You sure are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are becoming addicted to that iphone of yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete