Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Thoughts: the Wednesday Night (hoping for snow) Edition


Today I got a fortune cookie with no fortune. 

This would fuel my anti-China sentiment to new heights..if I had any anti-China sentiment.

Which I don't. 

So, and as usual, I blame YOU, Canada.

I could not stop talking about how hot Darren Criss is today. 

I talked about it with my intern. 

I talked about it with my co-workers
(male and female).

And...shamefully...I talked about it with my clients.

I am getting an iPhone tomorrow

. At 7 am.

Oh Snap!

Unless it snows. 


Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. He plays Blaine on the show Glee. Please tell me that you watch Glee! Glee is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured he had to be on that show. Sadly, I have never watched Glee. Would like it (and more importantly why)??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You HAVE TO WATCH IT!! It is awesome. It's funny, endearing, and crazy all at once. Plus, lets not forget, it has Darren Criss:)

    I am making my former intern come in on a saturday to watch the whole first season!!

    ReplyDelete