Friday, March 4, 2011

I don't think that I'll see her again

I wish there was something scandalous I could post about.

Like how hot our new IT guy is.

Or how I have been hardcore antiquing in my town.

But neither would be true. (well, the IT would. He is hot!!!)

So, instead, I will blog about the weather.


I don't think the South got the memo that March comes in like a LION and out like a LAMB

Because here, mid February come in like a lamb, shorn and ready for summer pastures.

Winter consisted of one week of 2 inches of snow in December.

Don't get me wrong.

I love the nice weather.

 I have been dragging my clients to every park known to man.

It's just...I miss four seasons.

Good thing I only have 92 days until I move home.

Not that I am counting or anything.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment