Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yeah, he's a looker, but I really think it's guts that matter most

Is anyone else enraged by the limited release of the new Jane Eyre?

 I looked it up on moviefone to see if it was playing nearby.

The closest two theaters were in Texas and Hollywood.

The song lyrics "well, I been afraid of changing, because I built my life around you" have been running through my head all day.

I swear, God communicates with me via song.

My new favorite drink is the following: concentrated fruit punch, ice, ginger ale.

 It's totally sick.

I have finally discovered a lesser known band that I like. "The Spill Canvas".

 I keep listening to this song over and over again.


I feel so..I don't know..indie? hippie? 

I've just always wanted to be of "those people" who totally just get weird and obscure music. 

I had a crazy awesome lunch with intern number 2 this week.
(although my friendship with her pet is getting strained)

If the cowboys don't win this season of the Amazing Race, I AM GOING TO..get mildly upset and probably forget about it fairly easily.

I have been dreaming about work again.

 What would Freud make of it?
 (He'd probably either fall asleep during the first few minutes of my description "..and then I told her that she can't keep casting herself in the role of victim,then my boss called but my cell phone was a sandwich" or he would tell me "Not this dream crap again, please" )  

I can't think up enough movie titles for my blog titles

. So I am going full on crazy and just putting whatever I want.

 Sometimes, the titles might even match the content. 

You're welcome!

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. Lori, you can give me advice ANYTIME. Seriously, I'm just a beginner here and I need all the help I can get :) hah! Your suggestions make perfect sense. I guess right now I am just learning (or relearning) what specific things will and won't work for him. Thanks. Your input is welcome anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to see Jane Eyre next weekend if some lady friends...I hope.

    I'm sure Freud would find something seedy and dirty about your work dreams. He's good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should of put an "Adult Content" warning on this blog. Those song lyrics that you have streaming are disgusting, you're a pervert!! "I want to taste you once more"- It seems like someone has to much pervin' on the internet time on their hands..Nasty Nasty

    ReplyDelete