Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lunch has been cancelled due to a lack of hustle!

I am bringing you this post from my IPhone.

Also known as my best friend. 

I have some great stories from this week. 

I got called out in CBT training today by a bitter 60 year old man. Boo-yah! Another life goal accomplished!

My intern (# 3 that is) told me more crazy stories about drunkenness, strip clubs, and her cat. 

I gave up the net. (at home, anyway) (if you don't count my phone)

I went to see some of my clients last week and when they saw me they said "This is going to be the BEST DAY EVER!" I encourage you all to greet your therapist in a similar  manner. 

I saw the Lincoln Lawyer. And fell. in. love. WITH RYAN PHILLIPE. It should be a crime to be that hot. 

Lolee

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, the bitter 60 year old calling you out during CBT training was pretty much the highlight of my week. That's probably not the case for you, but I'm glad you accomplished one of your life goals. :)

    ReplyDelete