Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Your mom goes to college


I have been neglecting this blog. 

Which is a travesty, because I always promised myself that I would tell the world my story.

Instead of blogging
(this is one of the few phrases I always think first in spanish, then english- "instead of", I always think "En lugar de")

I've been adding music to my itunes, eating sherbet,translating documents, chasing down my clients, and setting off the fire alarms in Erin's apartment.

Well, that last one isn't true. 

Tonight my plan is to make a strawberry cake. 

Then take a bubble bath. 

Then play bingo bonanaza on facebook. 

 That's just how I roll, homies. 

Lori Ann 

1 comment:

  1. You need to start looking for a J O B so when you leave the celestial paradise that is the garden of Eden, North Carolina you won't be battling with Jr and Uncle Walt for sleeping space and tv time.

    ReplyDelete