Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This Day in Mission History Part 3??

Welcome back to this day in mission history!

 I served two Marches in the mission- one at the MTC and one in the field, so I had to chose which one to put up today.

 Trust me when I say that the content of both was about the same.

Me, raging about a companion.

 Like a freaking psycho. 

In today's entry, I encourage my journal to PRAY for me, that I will get transferred.

 I hope you feel highly enriched and uplifted by today's entry!!! 


Hermana Hinsdale 

p.s.- I think I am ready to dial down my Glee obsession. However, thanks to last nights episode, I can't stop listening to Fleetwood Mac. Which makes me angry because Stevie Nicks gets on my nerves for some reason. 

8 comments:

  1. That sounds fabulous. Grilled Cheese is a favorite - especially with tomato soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on pins and needles now.... did you get transferred? Did she? Will the saga ever end. Your journal reads like a Dan Brown thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should really get it published, Laura. Enjoy the free previews while they last! You will be pleased to know that I got transferred back to my first area. I still hate her to this day. There are like 3 people on my "I hate you" list and she is at the top. p.s. Tyler, if you read this, can you guess who I wrote this about???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, when I read "noisy eater" I was afraid you were maybe talking about me, but the timing wouldn't be right for that. Hna. Tejon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stevie Nicks takes me back to car rides with my gay ex boyfriend. Also a little annoying but hopefully for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh- the noisy eater bit was just too much to handle! Forget the book, you mission needs to be made into a movie... stat.
    I'm frustrated with Glee as well- although I am behind. They just aired the sectionals one on Monday. It was depressing to watch and I don't think I laughed once during it. Where was Sue?
    I've also decided that you need to bite the bullet and get yourself a Kindle. You will not believe how many Harlequin type romance novels you can get for free! For example, if you had one you could be reading this right now...

    http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Sight-ebook/dp/B001P5CM32/ref=pd_ts_zgc_kinc_154606011-f_1?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text&pf_rd_p=1276270382&pf_rd_s=right-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=1286228011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1A5024V45W0WC5P5VM07

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess!

    I looked up that book. I love a man who is haunted by memories of Druid priests and Celtic warriors and has psychic abilities. (is that what attracted you to Andrew? His psychic abilities?) You may have just sold me on that Kindle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete