Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday: the Sneaky Peak Irish Edition


Why does it always take me until March 17th to realize that I own not even one item of green clothing! 

I feared pinching all day but people here in the South have never heard of pinching someone who isn't wearing green. So strange. 

I had my Internet disconnected. (on purpose, people!) I will actually be returning the modem to my cable company tomorrow. I haven't had cable in close to three years, but I have just replaced one addiction (TV) for another (Internet). 

I now hope to become addicted to reading classic literature and keeping my apartment super clean. 

My sisters are the perfect combination of super hilarious and super supportive. Thanks, cat and eagle. <3, the rabbit. 

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? And will the pretentious white girl listening to ten year old rap songs at full blast driving through the country side stand up next? 

I wanted to post about my Irish ancestry today. I don't know too much. My mom and sister know more. I do know that my mom's grand mom on her mom's side was born in America (I think) but her parents were full on Irish. So they would be my great great grandparents. 

All of my cousins..literally ALL of them, are red heads. My dad's combination of French/Native American DNA saved us from the ginger curse!

My job is crazy, yo. I'd like to retire now. Which means I'm going to have to fall back on my original plan of marrying wealthy. 

Lolee

1 comment:

  1. Wait... wait...wait... you're giving up cable AND internet?! Did I read that right? Why, Lori? Why? What happened to just giving up coke (or maybe soda) for Lent?

    ReplyDelete