Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cupcakes, son!

Today I had a very existential experience. I was making cupcakes whilst watching Cupcake Wars. 

It was surreal. 



These are actually black bottomed cupcakes. It's regular chocolate cake mix, topped with a cream cheese mixture and chocolate chips. I don't think I did it exactly right. Oh well. It was fun to bake again. 

10 days of vegetarianism down. I have been doing ok. The biggest thing that I have noticed is my hair. It's really dull and lifeless. I guess I need to up my protein. My diet of ginger ale, cupcakes, and frozen cheese pizza probably isn't getting the job done:)

Lori Ann

p.s.- On an unrelated side note, I went to Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale and got a wallflower ( scented plug in thing) that is called "Winter Cabin" and its making my apartment smell like cinnamon and happiness. 

p.p.s.- My post title is what I would name my cupcake shop. But you've got to say it all edgy and street smart, like "Cupcakes, son!" You could add a "You better recognize" after that, if you wanted. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'm totally impressed with the vegetarianism, and the cupcakes! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete