Monday, January 30, 2012

Just close your eyes

 My impromptu reading party and lunch.
This picture doesn't do it justice. It's beautiful.


Last time I went to the doctors I got some blood tests done and my doctor told me that I was deficient in Vitamin D. 

So today, instead of my usual running of errands and running back to my apartment, I stopped at this fountain that is near where I shop, just outside of Wilmington, Delaware. 

I ate my apple and yogurt and read a few chapters of Hunger Games. And soaked up some Vitamin D. 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Get some vitamin D girl! Clara is currently taking the drops :) I love that you are rereading the Hunger Games. Did I tell you that I am passing my copies around to all of my Swiss friends? I'm going to take the credit for introducing it to Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete