Monday, January 23, 2012

Randomness

There has been a lot going on in my life lately. Well, kind of. 

In some ways it's the same old routine, but I feel different. So, that's good, right?

Anyway, here's your completely Random Lori Life update!!

I've gone vegetarian for 23 days now. I'm so proud of myself. It's had the desired effect. Making me think about what I am eating. Today I made myself this fancy semi healthy dinner! 
 It was shrimp bisque. Which actually isn't SUPER healthy, but I only ended up eating 3 bites, so that should count for something.
 I finished my black bottomed cupcake though. It was a struggle, but I persevered. 

After working for so many years in mental health I finally decided to hop on the bandwagon and get myself on some meds for my "I hate when people don't like me, I can't stand to be in trouble" anxiety. and Oh. My. Gosh. Why did I wait this long? You know that really good way you feel after getting an amazing nights sleep? Like NyQuil quality sleep? I feel that way EVERY DAY. 

I've been decorating my apartment for Valentines Day. My friend Jennie made me this amazing wreath!





Yes. It says what you think it does. It's kind of a strange office joke. What can I say?
We're therapists.



I have altered my Ground Hogs Day goal after finding out the truth about Punxsutawny. Apparently it's not  like the movie. It involves a 3 am bus ride into the woods and lots of drunkness. Not how I care to celebrate the groundhog. So instead, I've convinced my mom to dress up my dad's cat  Thomas in a cape and bring him outside at sunrise. We'll see if he sees his shadow!



Well, I am off to finish my Valentines Craft project (featured above), take a bubble bath, and watch Season 2 of the Big Bang Theory!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment