Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I shouldn't blog before 9 am

I guess it's kind of a Random Updates: Tuesday Morning Edition. With the emphasis on RANDOM. 
I saw this sunset when I was driving home on Saturday night. This picture does not do it justice in any way. I love Pennsylvania sunsets. And yes, I should stop taking pictures while I'm driving. 
Jack, Danielle, and I ended our emotional journey of Harry Potter by watching the second half of Deathly Hallows. Jack now has surround sound to go with their flat screen!! It was epic. Despite Danielle falling asleep in the middle and missing all of Jack and my interesting commentary on the differences between the movie and book :)
Despite recent unrest and rumors of mutiny, the secret club was able to meet. It was the best time of my life, as it always is with my muffin babies. 
Elly has begun the transformation into her dream of being a cat. 
Speaking of cats, this is my dad's cat, Thomas. My mom and I like to swaddle him. Dad says it makes him "schizo", but we know he likes it! 

Speaking of my Mom, it's her birthday today! Happy Birthday, mother! Your blog tribute is in the works!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Ok, do you know that I STILL have not seen the last movie! I just got it, but I've been too tired to watch it at night! Instead I've been half awake reading stupid teen fiction. The last book I read was so dumb, that I spent the last half of the book wishing the main character would kill herself.

    ReplyDelete