Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh how I forgot what's its like

So...

I have been officially vegetarian for 8 days now.

And off facebook for 7.

It feels strange. Good strange,  I think.

I spent twenty minutes today watching the sunset from my sunroom window. I feel like everything isn't such a rush anymore.

I guess what I mean is that eating better and getting off facebook has given me more clarity of thought.

So, week one down. 51 more to go!

 Being off facebook has reignited my love affair with youtube. This was making me laugh all week! Jimmy Kimmel is the BEST.

 Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so there is this vegetarian restaurant in Basel and it is my absolute FAVORITE! It is a buffet packed with hot and cold vegetarian dishes. If I could eat like that I would be vegetarian in a heart beat! Here is the link- I noticed they have one in London now too.
    http://www.tibits.ch/e/restaurants-take-away/basel/

    And now I am officially drooling...

    Keep up the good work- I'm impressed! I kwwp trying to give up sweets and I can't make it past a day or two.

    ReplyDelete