Monday, April 8, 2013

Any other day of the week is fine


Random Monday Afternoon Updates

1. I keep fighting the urge to update my facebook status in the format of star trek "Captain's Log, star date 4/8/2013...Operation " I can take benadryl before work, I will be fine" proved to be massive failure. Will commence Operation "Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine" at 1300 hours..

2. Don't steal that idea from me. I know you want to!!

3.  I am doing what is called  Open Access at work today. It's where you meet with whoever walks in off the street for an appointment. Some days you only get 2 people. Some days you get 8 in a row. It's like a horrible Russian roulette...well..I guess Russian roulette itself is; by definition, horrible..anyway..

4. It's going to be 80 degrees tomorrow. This enrages me. I hate, hate, hate all the people who moan and whine about 'when is Spring coming?' I always want to say "Oh, don't worry. It will be here before you know it, with its INSUFFERABLE heat. Let's just enjoy this chilly breezes for another day or two, for the love of all that is holy!"

5. Another appointment just popped up on my schedule. I am going to petition to be allowed to enter "Blogging and staring out the window into other people's offices" into my daily schedule. I think 3 or 4 hours of the day should cover it.


Bye

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment