Friday, April 19, 2013

I love you more


Random Thoughts on a rainy Friday afternoon

I have been working feverishly on discharges from my client list. I think I have some kind of work related spring cleaning obsession.

Too bad it doesn't extend to any actual cleaning.

Today I packed a V8 for lunch. I just don't understand people who don't love V8.

Do you think it's bothering people in the office next to me that I keep listening to a medley of Corrine Bailey Ray and the Beatles?

Personally, I think the loud banging on the wall is their way of saying "Play Paperback Writer one more time, please!"

Tonight I plan to do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Best. Plan. Ever.

We are taking the kids to DC next weekend. Once we can be sure that there are absolutely NO cherry blossoms left.

I love spring. Not because it's spring but because the weather (at least in early spring) reminds me of fall. And I keep telling myself "We just have to get through a few months until fall!"

Listening to Stand by Me (which my ipad just shuffled to) always makes me feels super philosophical and kind of sad about how fast my nieces/nephews are growing up.

I should use more music in my work. How would you feel if your therapist said "We're going to start today's session with an acoustic version of Sweet Child of Mine?"

You'd probably be pretty psyched. I don't know why I am even asking.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are simply the best thing we ever invented. I was always a nosy girl, getting to read your journal never fails to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete