Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lann (my kinda tribute to Cjane)

You know how when some people lose weight they start to get a little delusional and get glamour shots and all of that? 

That is so the direction me and this blog are headed in. 

Enjoy these emo inspired self portraits. There is plenty more where this came from:) 

I like this one because this is how I look at my clients when they are talking to me. Vaguely  amused with a hint of poorly concealed rage. 
This is my emo favorite. I wasn't thinking about death or  my anger towards 'the man'. I was thinking more about my sugar free tropical Popsicles. 
This is the day that Danielle flat ironed my hair. My favorite gay boys complimented me on it!! 
Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. All we gotta do is flat iron your hair every day to get you married off to a gay amish man! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my dream!!! A gay Amish man...*sigh*...why can't I find any? Is that too much to ask? :)

      Delete
    2. It's not too much to ask and that's exactly why I'm going to quit my job and school and come flat iron your hair every day. We are moving to Lancaster.

      Delete