Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This time I'm not leaving without you


Ok, so...

I don't know how I ended up a therapist.

I don't really have the right temperament for it.

Or that natural insight into people and what drives behavior.

My sister Erin is AMAZING at that. She would be a completely kick ass therapist.

I really have more of the temperament and insight of an angry PM kindergarten bus driver.

I am not making these statements "emo facebook status" style- desperately seeking reassurance.

I am just stating that sometimes I wish I could have my dream job- being paid to nap and make prank phone calls.

My diet is going ok.

I had string cheese for lunch yesterday. And it was flavorless.

But that didn't stop me from feeling enraged when I saw that someone stole my string cheese for lunch today.

I am off sugar, caffeine, and mostly carbs.

All the tools God gave us to be happy.

And now..no string cheese.

Aren't you all glad I made the decision to blog more?

There are countless more posts coming, just like this one.

Brace yourselves;)

Lori Ann

2 comments: