Sunday, April 14, 2013

The rain stains the brick a darker red

Random Thoughts on a beautiful Sunday evening

I was enraged about missing the cherry blossoms in DC. Until Shannon Tyler Brewer changed the way I view cherry blossoms forever. Thanks, Tyler!

I am 80 lbs down from my all time high.This news would be more exciting if I didn't still have a long way to go. 

When I get to 100 lbs lost, I am going to have a '100 party'. Consider yourselves invited.
I'll be wearing this blue outfit! Hot Tamale!
I had fun with my nieces this weekend. There is a part of me that is really sad that I don't have a strong relationship with any of my aunts. My mom has four sisters and my dad has one. I don't really know any of them and haven't spoken to them in years. 
Only my nieces would chose orange and gold as their nail polish colors
Listening to Ani DiFranco makes me blog in a more hostile tone.

I went on a little walking adventure with Elly and Jack Jack this afternoon. I find them both to be endlessly fascinating. I doubt they will remember these days but my time with them will always be the most cherished memories of my life. 
This is actually Elly and Katy. I didn't take pictures today.


Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about your weight loss journey. My husband is down 34 lbs since Jan 17th. I've lost 3 lbs since Monday. It's so much easier to get better physically when you know you are not a lone!

    ReplyDelete