Monday, April 22, 2013

So I travel back down that road

You guys...

I walked 2.2 miles this morning!!!
This is me looking sweaty and crazy. Why is my hair soooo bizarre?
Which; for you health nuts (or even you regular people) probably doesn't sound too impressive. 

For me, it was amazing. I think I am finally getting it. That nothing feels better than good health and the ability to do the things you want to do.

I went on a few walks and to the park with my nieces and nephews this weekend and it was SO NICE.

I can finally be the aunt that I have always wanted to be. 

That's probably my favorite thing about losing weight and getting healthier. 
I think they've probably been photographed more than most celebrity children at this point:) 
Yesterday; after we left the park and we were on to our next activity (because I've got the energy to do more than one hour with the kids now), I heard Elly whisper to herself 

"Best day ever!".

I'll take one Elly's  'best day evers'  over one box of donuts any day!!


Lori Ann

p.s.- I am 85 down from my all time high. If you need to end our friendship because the jealously is consuming you, I totally get it. :) 

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing!!!! Seriously, you go girl!!! I remember the first time I accomplished a fitness goal recently, it wasn't anything big or monumental but it was something that I worked hard for and I had never accomplished before and I literally cried with happiness. My jogging partner thought I was cray-cray. You have soooo got this!!!!

    ReplyDelete