Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I can see it in your eyes

Life has been crazy lately.

I hate the way this blog is going. Where the posts are increasingly less focused and less frequent.

I haven't given up my love for blogging. I'm too narcasitic for that.

So; once again, I vow to blog more frequently. Maybe I will try to hit every single day of April (besides the first and second , of course)

And I will be blogging about important stuff too. Love. Life. Revenge. How generic crystal lite stabbed me in the back.

All the important stuff.

For now,  I will catch you up on my life via a series of photos.

Now..this is the moment when I usually get really excited reading a post..."Oh good, here come strangely posed pictures of groups of people I know nothing about! Sweet!

This lasted for literally 2 seconds. Trying to get pictures of my sister's  children is like being a  wild life photographer
They can't be caged or tied down:)  
Two cutest girls IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
I just love this one. James; surrounded by women. I think this will be the story of his life. 
Elly won 1000 tickets at our last trip to the arcade.  We've just got that lucky gene. Like when I won 40 dollars in Vegas.
I was on vacation for one week and came back to this- 59 emails

And 13 voicemails.


And I considered myself lucky!!

Tomorrows Topic...My parents are spending my inheritance on trips to Europe, those devils!! ;) 



Lori Ann



2 comments:

  1. That picture of your parents makes me happy for reasons I can't even explain. It's just...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your parents!! Darling. Please explain the crisis with the generic crystal lite...I just bought some yesterday.

    ReplyDelete