Monday, July 8, 2013

And never see the 7 wonders

Danielle and Elly on our late night McD's ice cream run in Lancaster
Random Life Updates: The Monday I really don't want to go back to work Edition

Ginger ale is my marijuana. I've given up soda but; when I got a cold a few weeks back, I started drinking ginger ale. And now I can't stop. And it's going to be a gateway to the hard stuff...diet coke.

I have avoided watching trials. I can't tell you anything about Jodi Arias or Casey Anthony (other than the headlines). OJ just burned me too bad. But I've recently gotten sucked into the Zimmerman trial. If he doesn't get acquitted, I am going to riot. By myself. Unless you want to join me.

I have had off from work for 5 days. I really, really, really don't want to go back. Like, really.

We are already making plans for musikfest. I haven't been in years and I need some musikfest in my life. 

I was telling my dad that I want a laptop and a nice camera for my birthday. (Not much, right?) Because I am older, single, and slowly losing the weight that has slowed me down for years. I've decided that it's time for me to go on adventures! (and I need a camera to document it and a laptop to blog from the road! *first world problem*- it's hard to blog on my iPad)

On a political note, what is the deal with abortion clinics? I feel like pro-choice or liberal politicians want to regulate EVERYTHING from how much soda you can drink to where you can smoke to what wattage light bulbs can be sold, but then they want everyone to BACK OFF from regulating an industry which has recently (umm...Gosnell, anyone?) shown that it can be given to unhealthy and unsafe practices.

I need a really good quote I can put on my wall to motivate me to go to gym every day. Any suggestions?

Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment